Tuesday, July 11, 2006

These Days, No News Is Good News

I don't really have much to report, but that's a good thing!! I seem to be in a nice holding pattern right now, which I'll gladly take for as long as it'll last. Everything is still fairly calm and the meds seem to be keeping the contractions at bay. I have better and worse days and I've pretty much been living in the bedroom since I was discharged from the hospital. I'm hoping to lay low for another couple of weeks -- if I can make it to 34 weeks, I'll probably start moving around a bit more. I'll need to start easing my body back into "real life," so I will be able to function once the baby gets here and I can (and have to!) move around again. Getting breakfast in bed every day is pretty nifty, but all good things must end. ;)

We're getting there! I think I can, I think I can, I think I can ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home